Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tracking Cervix Position

favorites - February 2011

Hello Friends! How fitting, millions of us tonight Will Watch the Oscar ceremony From The Kodak Theater in LA Have Always With awards, Some Will Be Thrilled And Many Others crushed! While We hope none of Our fabulous Participants Will not Feel That Way Becoming about our "favorites" we are Thrilled by your Numerous Takes on Both The Mini-MINUTE and Sabine's cards And We Would Like to thank EACH and everyone of YOU! Hello dear Friends

Scrap appointment! According to Caesar and before the Oscars tonight, we have the "favorites" of the month! Play the grandiose entries this month were as numerous as fabulous and we had a hard time choosing only two scrapeuses each.

***
alexandra

My "favorite" for CARDS Goes to Maud. I love her Takes on Sabine's Technical And The Fact That She included recycled material.
My favorite song in CARTERIE returns to Maud. I loved the way she interpreted the technique Sabine and recycled materials she has wisely included.


My "favorite" in the MINI-MINUTE category goes to Catherine (aka Gervaise). She Gave Completely Pascale's new mini-minute spin by making it about this adorable boy:
My favorite mini-MINUTE returns to Catherine, aka Gervaise. She has completely reinvented the mini Pascale giving it the flashy colors of childhood:



***
Virginia

My favorite map is done Patricia including blue lagoon deceived me! I like its refreshing spring and the work of buffering ...
My "favorite" for cards goes to Patricia, I really love this blue! Her card Is So fresh, it's like for me if she wanted to call Spring.


To Wonder "mini-minute," I chose 100drion . His mini off a beautiful harmony and I love all the embellishment she added.
For "Mini-minute" thing I 100drion . Her mini albums and I like very Harmonious All The Small embellishments That She Added.



*** Pascale


Kudos for the card Vanessa ... I love nature and I hope the colors do not deceive me by finding a small male side.
I loved Vanessa's card. I liked the earthy tones and I think it Was Made for a man, Which Is Not Always Easy.



I liked the mini Carole done with the tutorial of Virginia. It is dynamic and full of life.

I liked the mini album Carole That made Virginia's tutorial is based. It Is lively and colorful, as a minibook Should Be!


Well, now, we expect the 6 winning addresses. If we could send to our email address, it would be great!

Now We Are Waiting for the winners 'address so we can! Send' em a card. If You Could Send It To Us, It Would Be Wonderful!

Thank you to all of you! Each of your creations was beautiful!
Thank you all for your participation! Each of your accomplishments was superb!

0 comments:

Post a Comment