Monday, February 21, 2011

Cheats For Pokemon Emerald On Gpsphone

CARD GUEST - GUEST CARTERIE (02 / 2011)

Hello! We're already in the last week of February ... This means that we begin our second week devoted to the cards!
And this month, we are pleased to welcome Valerie, talented scrapbooker who was willing to play the game and has put together two skits!
But before showing you the first sketch and beautiful cards, here is a p'tite presentation of the "Demoiselle"

;-) Hello! Here We Are Already At The Beginning Of The last week of February Which means: CARD WEEKEND! We are very happy to welcome Valerie, a talented paper addict from Belgium.
We Would Like to thank Valerie for Accepting invitation and o Before We Show You The two sketches she has Designed for us, here are a few "words form her ...



"Hello to all you followers of Scrap Go!
My name is Valerie, I live in Belgium (Liège area) with my husband and my two boys ... I know
scrapbooking for several years now and my style is still undefined!
I would say that my base is C & S with some variation depending on the mood of the day!
And like many of you, the scrap is my bubble, my breath of fresh air ... whenever I can tamper with me in my hardware without it leads me to a masterpiece! The key is to capture simple moments ... "

" Hello! My name is Valerie, I live in Belgium with My husband and Two Boys ...
I Have enjoyed scrapbooking for A Few Years Now But I Would Have to Say That It Is Still Difficult for me to define my style. I'm a "Clean & Simple" girl Who likes to try new things and the mood DEPENDING ON Many of you have, this hobby is my oxygen! I love to play and what i end up doing The Most important thing to me IS Preserving Our family's memories. "

If you do not already know, go visit her blog, you'll see a thousand and one wonders! It here!
To visit Valerie's blog, click HERE .


And now without further ado, the first skit, with 3 offers interpretations
Here IS ... Valerie's first sketch , Followed by it Takes it ...








Three cards all from the same sketch but ultimately very different ... and you, as you inspired this sketch? We look forward to your participation, you have until the end of March to participate by sending us your creation by email ... Great week!

Three cards based upon The Same skit Quite different purpose after all! We welcome your
take (s) on The Above skit. If you'd like to take part, please email us a picture of your card (s), You Have Until The End of March. Have a great weekend
!

0 comments:

Post a Comment