Friday, February 25, 2011

Least Busy Dmv In Los Angeles?

DT's CARDS ON Valerie's 2nd skit - Carters (2)

Hello Friends! Today, We Have the pleasure of sharing one's take o Valerie's second skit.
Bonjur the Scropines! Today, we are pleased to present our version of the skit Valerie .



***
Virginia

confess that this second sketch with the round shapes made me think .. . to find how to format those famous round!
And finally, once I was at my little paper everything fell into place smoothly.

I Have That I admitted to Spent lot of time thinking On The 2nd skit With The round shapes ... Goal, at The End, When I sat in front of my desk, Everything Easily cam!


On the first card, I used this nice "doily" for a card a bit 'rock'n roll "all dressed in black and white. As for my man, I wanted to avoid the cliché side of the card "love" with pink hearts. I like the contrast between the sentimental side (brought by the tablecloth, text, butterfly) and the slightly more modern given the choice of colors and clips ...

is my first card, i used this beautiful doily for a "rockin" Cardinal dressed up with black and white. Because this card is for my Man, I wanted to Avoid the cliché Of A Card With love's pink and hearts. I like the contrast Between The sentimal side (With The doily, tea and feeling the butterfly) and The Modern side a sealed envelope and The Choice of Colors by The Staple ...

And this is my second map, in a style completely different ... a bit more bucolic, but you'll notice the recurrence of the little butterfly! A wire is wound into the center circle instead of hosting a sheet of felt. I have wanted to play with the materials: wire, felt, string, kraft ...

My 2nd card IS Totally different ... a little bit more bucolic, goal-you-can record The Butterfly That Is Still here! I played With The "texture" I Used wire (For the central round), felt, string and kraft ...




***
Pascale

Again, I find maps of Virginia after mine and I enjoy the similarities they Present ...
Once Again, I Had not seen Virginia's cards, and Once Again, I find it so amusing That We Have A Few Things In Common.

My first map is part of my famous series turquoise and anise. Like Virginia, I opted not for the wire but worked for a string in a circle. The first card
Is Still form my teal and lime phase. Just like Virginia, I Used twine (not wire) That I shaped Into a circle.




As the two maps of Virginia, I also have a butterfly on my second card!
I chose to create the circle with perforations to reduce further the map ...

aussi I've got a butterfly on my card, "whereas Virginia has' em on Both Her cards. To Make the card "lighter", I just dot-punched The Circle!


I wonder what we prepared Alexandra ... Can not wait to see
What Alex has done ...

***
alexandra:
Contrary to my two friends, I Have taken The Idea of a circle card very Seriously ;-))
Unlike my two buddies I played the game map-circle back ;-))


My cards are all made Kési'art With The Winter Collection Which I Received from France thanks to Two Amazing Friends: Virginia and Luckie.
My cards are all made with the winter collection of Kési'art I received thanks to the generosity of two friends: Virginia and Luckie.

CARD1/CARTE1:
The basic SI's Cut With A Quickutz die. The top layer Is A piece of tracing paper dried Which I embossed With A Sizzix folder.
The basis for this special card is made with a Quickutz die. There is a second circle over the Prussian blue which was carved into a piece of tracing paper.


CARD2 / map2:
For this card I Took the Idea of speckled embellished from Valerie's sketch.
For this card, I picked up small decorations round the sketch of Valerie.


Card3 / map3:
and Another take, using different shapes and embellished of playing With The under / over concept.
and a final Interpretation using different sizes and decorations playing key overlays Ave.


We hope you enjoyed this week Have of cards and as always welcome your feedback weekends
;-) We hope this week will have given you a few card making ideas and as usual we appreciate your comments ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment