Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Newman Martin & Buchan Limited

OUR CARDS-CARTERIE Valerie (sketch1)

***
Virginia

For my first card, I have faithfully followed the sketch Valerie (well, okay, I added the butterfly! !)... I wanted very "nature" with its shades (Kraft-green-white), with the pattern "wood" embossed on the center square and with butterfly ...

My first card Is A Faithful take Valerie's 1st skit you ... (Yes, I know, I Have Added a butterfly!). I thing With The natural theme colors (green-white-kraft), The Wood's embossed pattern and the butterfly ...



On my second card, I have a little "off axis" the central square was slightly rotated to the right! Again, the card is very simple: a drop cloth (which I frayed the edges), buffer "text", a piece of lace, scalloped edge of a fall and here is my card!

With my 2nd card, I played With The central square has litlle bit Which Is Rotated On the Right ... Again, my card est très simple: a piece of fabric Remaining, a "feeling" stamp, a bit of lace, scalloped edge year & the card IS ready!




***
Pascale

For this first card, I am inspired by Valerie's sketch but also recent achievements of my sidekick Virginia, on which corrugated board is often at the right place. White drawing paper, a small drop Kesi'art, a small piece of corrugated cardboard (Clairefontaine, not out of a box of fruit and vegetables), Fiskars perforation, two buffers and a small pin.

For my first card, I Was Inspired by Valerie's sketch aussi goal by Virginia's latest creations using corrugated cardboard. So for this card i used drawing paper, a tiny strip of Kesi'Art pp, my Fiskars border punch, corrugated cardboard for Some fancy craft (not from a moving box ...), Two stamps and a pine.




My second card is part of a series anise and turquoise, colors that I use for many cards at this time ... Cardstock, embossed flower prints made with Kesi'Art, ficelle turquoise, perfo EK Success.
I'm going through a teal and lime phase. I used embossed lime cardstock in the middle, teal twine, a flower made of Kesi'Art p.p, and a border made with an EK Success border punch.




***
alexandra

I'm smiling as I'm seeing my partners' cards. You see, we don't share our creations until it is time to publish, therefore it is very amusing to notice how we give and take ideas without even knowing it. I've always been a big fan of "texture" and recycling and that bit of corrugated paper was just the perfect touch to contrast the elegant polished look of the other two cardstocks. (Webster's Pages). It Was The Best anchor aussi pour la pines' ends to Be Secured. By the way, That Is an old favorite quote of mine. It Reminds Me Of An explanatory I Presented in Front Of The Français literature class, I loved Every second of it!

I smiled seeing the scart of my buddies. Let me explain, the more often we do not see our cards before publishing eels. It is amusing to note the various influences circulating ente us without our being really aware of. I have always attached great importance to the texture, the interplay of materials. Here, the piece of cardboard you create the texture contrast between the papers with fairly sophisticated background. It also a good choice to plant pins and do no harm. For the record, that quote is one of my favorite and rejuvenates me. It reminds me of a presentation I loved to present to the class of English literature.



For this one, i used a patterned paper doily INSTEAD OF. I Used ink and mists to create a nice "vintagey-St. Pat's Day-style."
For this card, I used a doily of pastry. I played with inks and mists to get a look a little "vintage" (as it is a map for St. Patrick needed a bit of green).


I hope you find inspiring thesis cards. We're anxious to see your take is Valerie's sketches ;-))
I hope you enjoyed it. We look forward to seeing your interpretations of the sketches of Valerie ;-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment