Friday, February 11, 2011

Breville Rice Cooker Cup Volume

DT's Pages - pages of the team

Hello! Today, we are here to show You the next pages of our "52 weeks in 2011" album ...
Hello! We hope that your project "52 weeks in 2011" going well ... Today we can finally present our next pages ...

***
Virginia

This week, my page has less "white space" ... I Needed stitches, tags and papers ...

This week, my page is filled with much more ... I felt like seams, tags, and paper ...

left page:
As usual, weekends find this page is The journaling, The Number of the week & the vertical strip of paper ... With The kraft background, They are my common thread.

left page:
As is my habit on this page are the journaling, the number of the week and the vertical strip of paper ... With the overlay kraft, these elements make up the thread of my album of the year.




right page:
For this side of my DP this page of Alexandra Inspired me ... I Kept Her idea of a pocket for Adding tags and more pictures. I played a lot with My sewing machine I think The stitches Bring a "perfect" touch!

left page:
For this side of my DP, this beautiful page Alexandra inspired me ... I kept the idea of pocket to slide tags and more photos. I also had fun with my sewing machine to mark the perimeter of my papers ... I find that the seam side brings a little "well done".



Before I Leave You With My Friends and Their pages, here Are some details ...
Before you leave with my friends and their pages, here are some details ...



***
alexandra: I'm

one week behind, so here is my dp for week4
I have a week late so here's my two-page spread in week 4.

left page: I Went For
squares as well this week and made a collage With Picasa. It's hard to see the Pages to Have a white border all around. As a common thread, We Have the alphabet (Quickutz'Chemistry), The Kraft border, The Sewing.

left page:
I also made squares for Week 4 with two photo collages done in Picasa. As a guide, we have the bottom of the page (as it is white you do not see it!), The title always Quickutz alphabet of Chemistry, the scalloped edge of kraft and sewing.



right page:
I Went With A solid mock, I find That thesis types of patterned papers are perfect When making a page with lots of pictures. They're not too busy optometrist Off-Set The photos and They Are A Bit More Interesting Than a solid cardstock.

I chose a red uniform for the background not to steal the spotlight from the pictures or give a headache to audiences elsewhere. The same solid color was too "flat" and violent, that's the magic mix of colors!




***
Pascale
This week, Marie-Hélène blog Pasion por el English scrap we proposed an inspiration: the sketch of their guest Valerie Salmon. So with this sketch I made the right page of my week 5 ...

This week, Marie-Hélène Blog From The English Pasion por el scrap Offered us to use a sketch by Valerie Salmon Who is Their guest in February, so my right page for week 5 is (Remotely) Based on this sketch :


As you see, when I use a sketch, I hide / I do not round the corners ... I took out my small block 15 x 15 Basic Grey Offbeat. This collection is really one of my favorites.

I Have to really admitted I stripped it off and made it very square. I still Have This lovely BG Offbeat 6x6 Pad and I still love it:



The right page with a small journaling for this week and another strip of photos: Here Is The
right page With A short text and a strip of pictures:


0 comments:

Post a Comment