Monday, February 7, 2011

I Just Swallowed Dish Soap

SKETCHES & PAGES

Hello Friends! Every second week of Each month Will Be Devoted To The Project 2011 in 52 pages to wait, do not go away thinking you're not sincere That participante In The Project Is Not The Second weekend for you! We Have Chosen to talk about "any scrap Cdn Things That Apply To Her pages, mini gold cards. Today, for instance, Virginia and I (Alex) are sharing pages and Two Sketches That Could Used For Any theme any style really!

Hello Friends! Every second week of seeing themselves on the project 2011 in 52 pages, Virginia and I (Alex) offer two sketches and illustrations.

***
alexandra:

My sketch is for a single page, it Can Be For A 12 x 12 or year 8 x 8 Square "any gold LO for that Matter. The oven pictures Could Be Replaced by a single gold collage picture.

My sketch is for a single page, either 20 or 20 * 30 * 30. We could change the 4 photos for a collage or rather by a single photo.


Have Some of you know first hand, We Have HAD quite the storm here in the Midwest and I thought I'd Dedicated to how a page We Lived it. Therefor this page Will Come As a supplement to my double-page for WEEK5.

As some of you perhaps know, we had quite a storm in the U.S. Midwest last week. I wanted to devote a page to be added to that of semaine5.




***
Virginia

To my DP week 4, I am inspired by the template for the page Katell photos ... And then, as I do every time I needed to appropriate the skit. So I scribbled on a paper I read, my ideas, my edits, I drew up a sketch that lead to become my layout.
And that's what gave it this week ...

My inspiration this week's WAS Actually Katell For Her week4 template. As I started "working on my pages I made a few" Exchange Here and There and The Sketch made mine so to speak.

My double-page sketch:


Left page: of which I found my journaling (still very long), the vertical strip of paper and number of the week ( subtitle).
I added 3 pictures that come to extend the grid of photos of the right page. Left-page
: same as the Past Week, And The Long journaling strip of paper With The vertical title. This time though, I Added pictures Three Square On That page continues to The Grid That page appears on The Right.





Right page: as Kate had done, I kept organizing photos checkerboard. By cons, Polaroid became the home of square photos (5x5cm here) and I decided to replace some locations by squares of paper, embellishments ... order not to overload with pictures and achieve unity between the different shots.
The title will allow us to make a link between photographs and decorative elements.
right-page: Just like Kate did it, i used a grid to my pictures are square INSTEAD of Being moments. I Thought It Would Be aussi Interesting Things to shake a bit and not just add pictures to PP, embellished, heavy cardboard thesis ... The Different additions link elements together and add texture to the page Interesting.



And now, my double page:
I must admit it gave me a headache ... I struggled to find balance and harmony that I wanted.
I play a lot on materials, thicknesses and colors.

here it is together. I must say it didn't come Easily, I had a hard time Finding the right balance and Played With Quite a bit Materials, layers and colors.





Left page:



Right page:




Views on the reliefs of the Page:
One Can See The layering texture & Better from this angle:


We hope inspires you to create thesis! Thank you.
We hope that these few examples you inspiront! Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment