Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wrestler Singlet Supposed To Underwear

WEEK2 DT's pages - Week2 (pages of the team)

Hello Dear Friends! It's Wednesday and it's time for us to show you o double pages for Week 2 ...

Scropinettes Hello! We're already Wednesday, it is time for us to show you we double pages Week 2 ...

* Virginia *

This week, Alex and I Have Decided to Illustrate Katell's template (see previous post). I just changed Few Things ...

This week, Alex and I decided to illustrate the template Katell. I just change a few things ...

Left page: The I Kept On The journaling right of this page & the lines at the top left. I just Added few "embellishments and The Number of the Week On The Left, With The vertical strip of paper (as in my Weekend page 1).

On the left page, I kept the idea of journaling on the right and a few lines of text at the top left. I only added 2 or 3 embellishments. I kept
like last week the number of the week while the left and the vertical strip of paper.




Right page: I wanted to use more pictures Than The template Indicated this page so I Turned Into year envelope. I changed aussi The Number of pictures Because The Template Was Made for a 12x12 "page and mine IS 8x8.
To Bring life to this very simple page, I Tried to mix black and white pictures and color pictures.

On the right page, so there are pictures. But as in the template, I could not put all the photos I wanted, I turned this page in an envelope in order to drag my Picasa collage of the week.
I also changed the initial number of photos as the template for a page that was 30,5 x30, 5 and mine is 20.3 x20, 3.
To bring some life and movement to this page very simple, I chose to mix black and white photos and color photos. Butterflies and make the title come as a bit of movement ...




From a little closer and more views ...
details and close-ups ...


***
alexandra

Our Goal Today is to show to the "traditional scrappers" out there optometrist uses a Canon digi template in Many different ways. (I apologize for the Poor quality here.

With two double pages based on the template Katell, Virginia and I wanted to show you that the scrap paper may well rely on a digital template.




Left page: I Followed The original sketch and let The Colors From The bonding dictate my choice of pp (Anna Griffin's)

Left: I followed the sketch starting very close and I let the colors of the mosaic of pictures to guide me for selecting papers (Anna Griffin's)


Right page: With year 11 picture collage (Picasa) I Felt It Would Be Best to balance it with white cardstock (Which Is going to be my base for all of my duplicate pages anyway). I did not want to break the Lines With A title so I printed "Week two" is the yellow strip of paper. This way, it functions Two reservations: The gluing it closed and it bears le titre pour la double page.

Opposite: One can count 11 pictures in this mosaic made in Picasa. She brings great color and detail that I did not want to "crush" by adding a background color other than white. (The white Bazzill will anyway the basis of each of my double-pages). The first week, I included a title on your tone, this time even a tone-on-tone would break the lines and diverted attention. So I printed "week two" on a strip of yellow paper. Seems it has two functions: to close bonding and that of the name.



We value your comments and Would love to see What You Do With Your Week With Any 2 or templates We Have Provided here is the blog. Thanks ;-)

If you have questions, a page of the second week to share or if you used a template to a different page than a week, we'd love to see them! Feel free to share, your comments make us advance, thank you ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment