Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Clots Before Period -during

GUEST-STAR - CARDS / CARTERIE

Hello, I am writing
of Belgium, the country's small and flat Chocolate, beer and surrealism. I would also like almost surreal to have been asked by Pascale, Alexandra and Virginia to inaugurate the section postcards, which I I have long felt so "zero" in this field, the first time I had to send a card to a scrapper, I bought ...

Hello, I'm writing from Belgium
, this small, flat country home to chocolate, beer and surrealism. And Indeed, Being Asked by Alexandra, Virginia and Pascale To Be Their first guest for this new feature cardmaking Felt Rather surrealistic Because for a long time i thought i was terrible at cardmaking. The first time I feel a card to a friend scrapbooker, i actually bought it!




Since it's true I'm caught up well, and I learned the pleasure of creating around these small squares or rectangles of paper. What I appreciate most is the freedom to discuss all topics, all techniques, without having to devote time or resources for such a page. Few cm2 of paper suffice for new experiences: inking, embossing, sewing, volume effects and pop-ups, the possibilities are endless, and the constant pleasure!

Since That Time, though, I Have Been learning a lot, how much fun Namely It Is To Be Able to create cards, small pieces of paper With. What I love MOST IS BEING FREE to address "any use" any topic and technique and not HAVING to Spend A Lot of Time Many uses gold supplies, i would have for a regular album page. With a few "square inches of paper, I Can Experiments with inks, embossing, sewing, or 3D pop-ups. There Is Such A wide range of possibilities and so much fun to BE HAD!



The card shop is for me as a "greed" of the scrap: a fun little easy, quick (not about to spend three hours on a map!), A revival for inspiration when she fled, or else the opportunity to try "urgently" a new paper, a new buffer for which we can not wait ...
tends to look
I've cardmaking scrapbooking candy ": easy, quick (There's no way I'm Spending Three Hours was card!) And so nice! It Help Me Find inspiration when I'm stuck, it Gives me the perfect Opportunity to try this new gold patterned paper this new stamp I've just Bought and I want to use so badly!

is the option I preferred the first appointment postcards. An irresistible urge to cheerfulness, like a color-spring actually! - And a pretty good reason sympa, add a small effect, extremely simple, text slides, and that result in a realistic fresh, all dapper and ready to start a mailbox for the first rays of sun ...

So, for my first post cardmaking, I wanted to Bring You happiness and bright colors - well, a hint of spring! A charming pattern, a feeling one has (very easy to make) sliding strip, and There you are: a lovely card, feels ready to Be!



They shoot the little bit of ribbon to the right ... Just pull
The Ribbon On The Right ...
The effect of small hidden text, if unspectacular, added a small note of fun and always very pleasant! The principle is simple: the strip of paper is just "stuck" between two pieces of tape on the back of the 3D pattern, which serve as a guide:

... And The Hidden Part of the IS sense Revealed. Nothing spectacular, maybe, it is fun and aim Bring That Little Something to a card. It Is very easy to make: Two pieces of foam adhered to slap The Back Of The Piece Of The paper With The pattern on it, so as to make a track pour la strip of paper.


This is a little trickier, is to position the text on this tape so that it appears exactly on each side, without a party overflows or remains hidden. For those who might be tempted, here are the instructions ... The tricky bit
Is How to Position Word On this strip of paper so optometrist APPEAR EXACTLY WHERE YOU WANT. This Is How You Do It:


First prepare background (for me a very colorful paper from Cosmo Cricket), and a deco about 3 X shorter: my card measures 15cm, my stamp lady on her scooter in a little under 5. Print (or stamp, or write) a simple paper on both sides of the text, dismissing them without concern for spacing. None can be longer than 5cm from the central motif, and both must be of roughly equal size: for example, "Merry Christmas" on one side, "Happy New Year" on the other.
First, You Need to prepare your background paper (i used this brightly colored Cosmo Cricket pp) and a central embellishment about One Third Of The width of your background. My card is about 6" across and the stamp I used (the lady riding her scooter) is just under 2". Then, stamp, print or write your sentiment on a piece of paper. Write it in two parts, the space you leave between them does not matter. Be careful though, none of these parts can be longer than your central embellishment, and it's best if both of them have a similar length. For example, you could have "Merry Christmas" on one side and "Happy New Year" on the other side.

Ensuite positionner le motif après le texte de gauche, et mesurer en ajoutant un cm avant le texte. Ma distance jusqu'au bord du tampon : 4,2cm

Next, place the embellishment after the end of the text that will be on The left side, and measure from 3 / 8 "before The Text To The Side Of The embellishment. We Used metric here: 4.2cm.


I report these 4.2 on the strip of cardboard sliding (its width is between ribbons 3D, its length to be determined)
Draw a mark at your strip is 4.2cm. The height of this strip Is the space you left Between the Two Pieces of foam tape, tea length Will Come Later .




Now I put the buffer just before the right text ...
Now, Place The embellishment Just Before The Part Of The feeling That Will Be On the Right:




... then the strip of cardboard on it, so as to pass to the left of the pattern just cm left before the text:
Then place the Strip on top of it, Taking Care to leave 3 / 8 "Before the embellishment:



Draw a line on the strip again, this time to 1 cm from the right end of the text on the right. This determine the length of the strip, here 10.5 cm. The cut in this location, then come and paste on each of its ends two pieces of text. It does not care junction, we will not see! Another mark
Draw On the Strip 3 / 8 "after the right hand Of The feeling (10.5 cm here). Then cut out The Two Part of the feeling and
em adhered to The Strip. Do not worry about The Where They instead meet, That Will Be hidden.



It remains to be determined "a little thing into relief" at least one end of the strip, to facilitate holding it for traveling. I expected small pieces of tape held by brads, where small holes ... The only thing left
to Do Now Is To add a brad or eyelet Year With A ribbon n The Strip Is Easy to pull. ..



the decor, with a paper like there is nothing to add, or almost: I still fell for three small rhinestones wisely aligned. Originally white, they have been colored with a permanent marker. You've already seen the result:
As I Used a brightly colored PP, all I Needed to add WAS three little glimmer dots:
Finally, because this card is still very girly for a blog C & , S, and then because it's almost Valentine's Day, an "indispensable" to the card shop, I prepared a second card on the same system, more sober one. Although ...
Since Valentine's Day is coming soon, and it's a time of year WHERE cardmakers are busy, I Made Another card using the Same technique:


In cardmaking pleasure is twofold: for one who creates, and then as the receiver. Added to the satisfaction of using a nice way of falling papers, often clutter our drawers scrapbooker and pride to send in all occasions, absolutely unique and personalized greeting!
Am I convinced you?
cardmaking Makes two people happy: The Card and whoever made whoever found it in Their mailbox! Plus, it helps you get rid of scraps of paper That thesis keep piling up your desk and you-you-can send Some really unique cards!


I still have yet to thank Alexandra, Virginia and Pascale for having so kindly accepted, and I tell you soon maybe here or on the blog Dough Scrap .
Finally, I Would Like to thank
Alexandra, Virginia and Pascale HAVING for me here and I hope we'll Meet Again, this is on my blog or blog Scrap dough.



Kisses of flat land,

0 comments:

Post a Comment