Thursday, January 27, 2011

Acne Meds Give A Chemical Burn?

WEEK3 (DT's pages) - Week3 (ESMP team) Our

Here are the pages of the team for the third week January
***
Pascale

This week, they are my hyacinths and my iPod that inspired me my color combo ... with at least one color very unusual for me, pink!. I associated with a beige or taupe that you will recognize if you like the papers Kesi'art. On the left page, the frame is too bad mole but I set my scanner and you do not see very well ... is better on the next page! My

color combo this week WAS Inspired by my iPod & the hyacinths I Grew from bulbs. I used a color I Hardly ever use: pink! The Other Color Is a kind of greyish beige I like a lot, & the frame around this That first page is EXACTLY color, I only messed up the Settings When I scanned the page and it looks weird ... The next one is better!

I had a lot of photos to put this week, so I opted for installation type "film" on the left page and a strip of three photos on the right page.
I had a number of pictures I wanted to use this weekend, so I made a filmstrip-type glue left on my page and Another larger collage on my page right.


is the framework in its real color, and this week my band with the number of the week was dressed in pink ... If the middle picture is fuzzy, it is quite normal. My daughter prévenue qu'elle ne m'adresserait plus jamais la parole si je publiais cette photo sur le net...

Here is a better picture that shows the actual color of the frame. This week, my "week number" strip is pink! See that blurry picture in the middle? Well, it is not blurry on my page... but my D.D. warned me she would never ever speak to me again if I showed that picture to anybody outside the family!




***

Virginie

At the beginning, I wanted to use Katell's template... well, at the end, it is not exactly that!!!

Au début, I wanted to use the template Katell ... good, finally I deviated much!


Left page :

This week, I Added some pictures On the left top (to keep The Idea Of The strip of pictures is Kate's template). Like my first two pages, we can find The Number of the Week, The journaling and a horizontal strip of paper.

This week I added some pictures on the left page, to keep the idea of the band photo template Katell.

And then, as the first 2 pages, one finds le numéro de la semaine, le journaling et une bande de papier vertical.



Right page :

Lots of pictures on this page... The colours came easily, I just used the same as the ones which are in the color pictures : blue and yellow.

Do you recognize Katell's template? it is difficult!!!

This week, I didn't use a collage. I tried first to do my page on Photoshop (like if it was a digital page) to see how it can be done and then I printed my pictures. I pasted the biggest one foam to add some relief. Then, I added a square of paper, cardboard Some, a brad, homemade year tag ... well I played with My papers! A tone is tone title, and my page is finished!

Many photos on this page ... The colors came very easily, I just used those in the photos colors: yellow and blue.

Do you recognize the template Kate? it's hard!

This week, I have not used Picasa collage. I first tried to make my website in Photoshop (as if it's digital) to how I could organize it. I then printed my pictures and pasted on the largest square foam to give relief to the page.

And then I added a square of paper on which I had fun with cardboard, a brad, a tag round homemade ... Finally, as a tone on tone has come to finish the page!



Here are some details ...
Here Are some details ...




***
alexandra

Left page:

I really wanted to showcase this picture of WITH ALL icts gorgeous winter tones so I enlarged it and something has not Contrasting pp to accentuate the "blue effect".

I wanted to focus on this picture which has beautiful winter colors, so I enlarged and chose a paper from the same tone to accentuate the "Big Blue"



right page:


I Had Quite a bit to write once again so I thing to frame my journaling With The strips of pictures (collages made Under Picasa).

I still had a lot of things to say so this time I thought of a sandwich: photo collage / journaling / collage photos. (Collages in Picasa)



0 comments:

Post a Comment