Monday, January 31, 2011

The Movie On The Witch Of Blackbird Pond

double page

Hello all! for my last visit on Monday, I propose a two-page template realized from one of the pages of my project! This template therefore incorporates frames Polaroid (number 9) and the title I put on each of my pages. I hope you enjoy it, please leave a link to your creations in the comments of this post!

Hello! This is my last weekly appearance this month and I Would Like to Introduce a RFP template i used in my project. It has 9 Polaroid Frames And The title I use for all my pages.
I hope you like it ... if you use it, please post a link to your blog comments In The.




Starting today, the appointment "Template" will no longer weekly (you already have a good base to start ... if you have not already ;-)) : So I'll meet you on time throughout 2011 to offer templates and see where you stand with this project. See you soon!

From Now On, We Will not Have A weekly Monday template Any More, Because You Already Have A Few You Can Use templates to start your project. Goal I'll be back Many Times All Through the year to offer you more templates, so check out this blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment