Saturday, January 29, 2011

C Form Not Received Letter

Our Takes on Sabine's cards: hand 2 - cardmaking

Hello Friends! Here we are again With A second and last edition we Sabine's cards.
Hello Friends! We're back with a second and final interpretation of Sabine cards.

***
alexandra

I Have enjoyed Sabine's technical So Much That I made this card thinking of him or. Now It Does not go all the way out, The Circle acts more like a pocket here:



I so loved the art of interpreting Sabien I created this card with her in mind . Sabine, if you pass by here, "you inspire me ;-)
This time, the message does not appear from the other side of the map, the circle joueant the role of a Foureau.




***
Pascale

For this second card, I tried to integrate the central motif in the message. For the second
card, I Tried to Make the centerpiece of my card apart Of The sentiment





I'm here to explain to our readers that English does not work in English!


This is a card for my nephew's second birthday. What is says is "You are 2" Which works fine in French Because We Actually use Words That mean "you have 2 years" but I'm sorry to say Would not it work in Français ... You Could try to use "you are" on the left, 2 aces keep a centerpiece, and use "today" on the right.



***
Virginia

soon as I saw the charts of Sabine, I immediately thought of the possibility of replacing the message with photos.

As Soon As I saw Sabine's cards, I Have Thought That I Could Change the Message Into pictures.

So I put my idea into practice to make one (Hot!!) Greeting card ... And here's the result: a very simple card to draw attention to the pictures.
So my idea
Became reality and I made a (last) "happy new year" card ...
And here it is: a very simple card to focus were the pictures.

Left side ...



... and right side!




I hope these cards will make you want to participate and try this technique! I hope

All These Cards Will Give You Ideas and You Will play with us and try Sabine's art!

0 comments:

Post a Comment