Thursday, January 20, 2011

Vba Pokemon Shiny Gold Computer Cheats

Week 2

Hello!
Hello!

With a little behind on my accomplices, I present my two-page spread for the second week of January ... I'm
Slower Than my two partners in crime, here are my purpose pages for Week 2!

I stayed true to my idea of two colors that match the mood of the week, and my band with the number of the week.
I Decided to stick to my 2-color theme Reflecting the mood of the Week, and to my strip With The week number on it.




Very easy for my side journaling (parts deliberately blurred), but I'm very happy with my photo of rain on the windows of the car (we take photos we can!) And my label Bloomin Studio, which is part of new printing plates that I recommend. A very simple

page with my journaling for That weekend on it. I'm very Pleased with My picture (my car window was very rainy day ... well, then this is about my daily life, is not it?) And my Bloomin Studio tag.




A little editing pictures on the right page, with some Some good moments of the weekend, two strips of paper in the colors of the week, a small tab Bloomin Studio again, and voila!


Just a collage is my other page, With memories of the nice weekend Spent weekends with my sister and Her Family Who visited us, Two strips of patterned paper in Keeping With My week's color theme, Another Bloomin little tag ... and voila!



0 comments:

Post a Comment