Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Selling Blood Plasma Orlando

Takes on Sabine's card!

***
Pascale
We did not at all consulted in making these cards, but on arrival we get all three with Kraft! Although

We Never Discussed The Card Together We Were going to make, ended up using all weekends Kraft colored cardstock!



Originally I planned to just stick my flower on the scalloped cutout in the printed green, but my text was too long compared to my central theme, it took me to add un cercle supplémentaire...
At the beginning, I thought I would just use the flower on the scalloped p.p. circle as a centerpiece, but it didn't work out because then my text was too long, so I added an extra circle to balance the whole thing:






***
Virginie

I decided to make a "welcome baby" card... I wanted to do a very sweet card so I used soft colours : kraft, white and a little bit of yellow. The butterfly on the circle reminds me of the baby in his mummy's belly!!

J'ai décidé de réaliser une carte de bienvenue pour un nouveau-né... I wanted it soft and sweet, that's why I used pastel colors: kraft, white and just a touch of yellow chick. I realize now that the butterfly landed on his round makes me think of the baby in the womb of its mother!




Because I Do not Have foam tape at home, I found Something Else To Make The Track For The strip of paper! Simply I Used a thick cardboard, hehehe, We Do What We Can!

Since I did not have a 3D foam tape, I used the system D!! My central motif is therefore based on strips of corrugated cardboard ... we cope with what can! That is also the scrap!




Then, When I Pulled The strip of paper, it Disappeared from under the central embellishment ... Even With The brads.Hmm 2 ... not good!

So, I pasted strip of paper The cardboard was (Thinner Than The first one I used): Malthus, The Strip IS Stopped By The brads, Which works like a "door stop" ;-) goal pour la strip of paper! It Was My personal trick!

And then when I was sliding the strip bearing the text, it disappeared entirely on the grounds of the medium, despite the presence of 2 ends with brads. So hop, nor one, nor two, I stuck the tape on a cardboard (slightly thinner than corrugated cardboard) so that the brads could do well against the buffers of the middle ground and prevent the text from slipping ... That's my little personal tricks!




***
alexandra

I love this art so well Demonstrated by Sabine! To me, this type of cards is perfect to showcase calls a stamp. I find myself going-through my stash of "old" stamps and Giving Them a new life. Thanks Sabine!






supplies Kraft and white cardstock: Archiver's, red cardstock: Bazzill; sentiment stamp: Hero Arts, Children's stamp: unknown (Made in the USA); Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug .




I really like this technique so well demonstrated by pull Sabine in yesterday's article. In recent days, I have fun like a kid with my "old" stamps for me because this concept is perfect to give them new life. Thank you Sabine!


We'll be back With A second take is Sabine's Cards At the End of the week. In the interim, WE thank you for your sweet comments and encourages you to play along ;-)

We will return this weekend for a second interpretation of the challenge of Sabine. In the meantime, we appreciate your comments and invite you to play with us ;-)




0 comments:

Post a Comment