Saturday, November 20, 2010

Labelled Diagram Of Sailboat

/ / COSMETICS / /: All Over Cover Stick ELF



Hello everyone, today I make a video for you about the All Over Cover Stick ELF.

You can find it here

So for my part I made the Apricot Beige color, which suits me perfectly.
For 1 € is an excellent product. He does not wear out fast, so hard for very long. For 1 € and is nikel.
It covers really well! I used on my dark circles, we see that the fire (after I powder on top). It is easy to apply. It does not irritate my eyes. Basically, this is THE CORRECTIVE I love.
negative point: it does not take very long it goes quickly. But even if it means a little editing and presto it's gone. So
A BIG YES for this all-over cover stick to hide dark circles and redness. For 1 €, do not absolutely deny it.

I hope you enjoyed this video.

Bye

I Test For You


If you have questions:
-
comment - send me a PM or comment on a video on youtube I test for you
- facebook
- mail: jetestepourvous@live.fr


0 comments:

Post a Comment