Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Eyebrow Piercing Costs

COMBO / / PURCHASE / /: The Pearls of the Philippine




Hello. For this video, I present to you the jewelry that I bought. The brand is called The Pearl of the Philippines.
is really beautiful jewelry and good quality. Everything is said in the video. Good viewing.
Their website: http://www.les-perles.com/

That's what I bought:
- node array / / 3 € / /
- baroque pearl bracelet / / 3 € / /
- bracelet pearl beige / / 5 € / /
- black pearl bracelet / / 5 € / /

I ordered on the website, so I can not give you more information.
I hope this video will be more. See you soon.

Bye

I Test For You


If you have questions:
-
comment - send me a PM or comment on a video on youtube I test for you
- facebook
- mail : jetestepourvous@live.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment