Sunday, November 21, 2010

Is Opi Axxium Illegal

/ / VARNISH / /: Mauve Captivating Luminelle Yves Rocher

Hello to all, an article today to speak with a varnish. And yes, I'm a fan of paint in a short time, I made a collection of approximately 40/50 varnishes of all colors.

Today, I speak of it:
is the captivating purple Luminelle Yves Rocher.
I mention it because I found the color to fall. It is a purple glitter and pink tints.
Really beautiful. I really
flash of color.

How I ask?
I am already the basis nails strengthened s Yves Rocher is really great. I put 2 layers of varnish for an opaque. This time I did not put dryer quickly. I Top-coat (say ^ ^) with a hardener Modelite, which is great. I put the hardener and that direct dry, more addicted. This gives it.

Good, bad thing (because, there are quite a few):
- expensive. € 3 for 3ml.
- do not want at all. Even with top-coat. It's been one day and a half that I have, and Aye it goes bit by bit.
- not quite opaque. We must put at least 2 layers.

Besides the beautiful color, this veneer is not worth the time. OK just for a night, but otherwise not. It
damage because the color is really beautiful. Compared varnishes bazaar has 1 € 50 the 10 ml or 13 ml, there's no comparison. I take the nail in the bazaar because there + quantity, + opaque, less expensive, and it takes much longer.

Otherwise more photos:




Bye

I Test For You


If you have questions:
-
comment - send me a PM or comment on a video on youtube I test for you
- facebook
- mail: jetestepourvous@live.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment