Friday, December 3, 2010

Nyc Gay Cruising Areas

/ / FAVORITES / / November 2010


is the first time I do this kind of videos, and I find I am not comfortable with the all ...
Products mentioned include:

Beauty:
- Labello classic
- Glossy Shine
Labello - Lip Balm Amilab
- SPA Fresh Moisture
Yves Rocher - Milk Almond Netto
- Hand Cream Arnica Yves Rocher
- A-Derma Hydrating Cream oatmeal for dry skin and atopic
- Avene Soothing Eye Contour
- bourbon vanilla eau de toilette Yves Rocher
- All over cover stick hue Fair ELF
- All Over Color Stick Pink Lemonade ELF
- DPF Catrice Mysthic Améthyst
- Blending Brush Sephora
- Deodorant Floral Freshness Narta without aluminum salts
- Black XS for her Paco
Rabanne - Clutch Yves Rocher 20 samples at 1 €

Reading:
- Magazine "The pétroleuses"
- How to spend in secret Helen Legastelois
- No need to suffer to be beautiful Helen Legastelois
- My first love I am Helen Legastelois
- Collection of short stories of Maupassant and the Horla other fantastic news

Ambiance :
- Set of 30 candles berry cocktails SPA

Shoes:
- Bass Shoes Black Faux Leather

Other:
- a pen

Bye

I Test For You


If you have questions:
- reviewing
- send me a PM or comment on a video on youtube I test for you
- facebook
- mail: jetestepourvous@live.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment