Saturday, December 4, 2010

Boa Hancock And Luffy Wedding

July 2011 / / INSPIRATIONS / /: Earrings Baroque at the Halle aux shoes.

Hello A short article for you about a find!
So as the title of the article, I'll show you the earrings Baroque (if I may say so, but I'm not sure) found at Halle shoes.

Hop Photos:

little anecdote: I was looking into a gift for my dad for Christmas, like sandals, tap dance, but not flip flops ... And I could not find. I'm going directly to the radius of the hall man shoes, and dal. And I said, I am going for a ride. I look at shoes, bags etc. .. Then near the cash, I arrive and I see jewelry, and some were really beautiful! And I fell in love these earrings. The price must turn around 3 € 90, I think.

So I bought it, and voila:)

Bah I just wanted to tell you my life.
after photos:




Bye

I Test For You


If you have questions:
- comment
- send me a PM or comment on a video on youtube I test for you
- facebook
- mail: jetestepourvous@live.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment